• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Donor lenses: rare colors

Carbon with OO Red Iridium Polarized is a really nice combination. Have already posted this pic before, but here it is anyway

mtZLVB.jpg

Would be nice to have a pair of Juliet's in the same combination.

OO RIP has to be a personal favorite of mine. Very reminiscent of the early Ruby Red iridium with the blues and purples. The only potential problem is that you can see your eyes through the lenses. Not a big deal to me, but some people don't like that.

i have sone amber black polarized that am unsure what to cut into. anyone use these frames on an xmetal?

i have sone amber black polarized that am unsure what to cut into. anyone use these frames on an xmetal?
I have a set of amber black polarized that I have cut for a new eye jacket. I'm thinking of taking them out and re-cutting them for my Penny, but after my lasik eye surgery last year I find that yellow green tint annoying now. I'm not sure what to do with them now.

I use these mostly for skiing, cycling and driving in bad light conditions so I prefer them in my Half jackets instead of cutting them for Juliets.. Not a favorite everyday lens, but great for some uses..

I use these mostly for skiing, cycling and driving in bad light conditions so I prefer them in my Half jackets instead of cutting them for Juliets.. Not a favorite everyday lens, but great for some uses..
i do like using my non NIB metals so maybe i can have them as a special use pair. i was particularly eyeing to put these in a first gen ti frame and thought it would look good.

I need to check out the stock when I stop by headquarters in Dec. I'm sure there are some odds and ends laying around.

i do like using my non NIB metals so maybe i can have them as a special use pair. i was particularly eyeing to put these in a first gen ti frame and thought it would look good.
It looks pretty close to BIP or tungsten from the outside, but from the inside it is very different. Makes the world seem almost brighter than without, but still copes well with bright light.

Back