• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't forget to leave feedback it helps. So show your O family some love

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Please leave feedback for people it is very easy and shows the seller, buyer and trader that they are worth 2 mins of your time. I think older members forget what it was like when they were new somtimes . I see quite a few havn't left any for others in a long time. This is wrong because it helps new members,one that don't sell that often and members not in the us with sales,trading and even buying somtimes. Quite few new and couple older members have made comments to me that it bothers them. I think there should be a separate sticky in all the sales threads with this. If you like this please make a small comment or smiley face to keep it up there for all to see and remember;)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:punish:

Good point ...

@patrick1242 and @Crazysteve - when you get your shades, leave me some feedback and I'll do the same ...

Thanks, guilting me into leaving feedback for all the deals I have forgotten about lately haha!

My issue is being on a computer as the app doesn't let u

Username Hidden said:
My issue is being on a computer as the app doesn't let u
Same

And then when i get on computer theres a limit lol

Come on now:rolleyes:. This is not one your going to win ;). Make your self look good, leave feedback:) for all those you could have left feedback for but didn't. Please! I know my smart phone lets me when I go to the regular site.

Last edited:
Just fyi, I didnt move this thread. It was placed here by the powers that be. A big thank you to them! That's why Iove this O-family /forum;)

Last edited:
Good point well made, I know I've not been left a few

Latest Posts

Back