• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't hate me, but...

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
I just bought my first pair of non-Oakley glasses on the Bay. I won't say what they are but they are vintage Bauach & Lomb but aren't Wayferers or Aviators. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

Not for nothing but I have always wanted a pair of "Gatorz" billet aluminum sunglasses, if you never have seen them before, Junior wore them on OCC during numerous episodes....

gatorz.png

I just bought my first pair of non-Oakley glasses on the Bay. I won't say what they are but they are vintage Bauach & Lomb but aren't Wayferers or Aviators. I'll post pics as soon as I get them.

Dude, how could anyone hate on someone buying other than Oakley? I know they're the s**t and all but I'll admit to (and actually already have in a different thread) owning some Aviators which I think are an awesome retro look (Roger Waters fan) plus I had some Maui Jim's at some point and currently have a pair of Spy's which are perfect when I'm riding the Katana.

No harm no foul dude!

Back