1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

I get some of these coupons a couple times a year. Maybe quarterly? It's usually two coupons good online or in store. One for $20 off any purchase and the other is $50 off of $200 or $250.

The last couple times I've gotten an Oakley cleaning kit and a SGH cleaning kit for around $3 shipped.

Today I ordered a SGH cleaning kit and some Flak Jacket replacement rubbers for $1.05 shipped. It's nothing major, but you can never have enough cleaning supplies, and anything Oakley for under $10 is usually a good deal.

dragonvoi and GH4AU like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

I never got a coupon for $20 off any purchase, but around my birthday they sent me a coupon for $50 off $200, good for a few months.

Not sure if this is company wide, but my local SGH is having a Friends & Family sale from 4/26 to 5/4, 25% off, but not allowed to use a coupon on top of the discount.

3. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I get these coupons quarterly, but I disregard the because I can't use it on Oakley sunglasses. Sometimes the cashier takes it, but I don't like going to a place and playing dumb.

Zeke likes this.
  4. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

I never have a hard time with that. A lot of time I am not playing :twitch:

5. thatoakleyguy

Two more cleaning kits for $3. And the last time I got a package from them it had another coupon inside of it.

6. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Lol so I read this thread and thought I have one of those. I checked out their website and got a 25 dollar Oakley Carbon Case for 5 bucks!! :) Free Shipping too.

7. thatoakleyguy

As I was about to grab a few more of the large cleaning cloths, I noticed that the cheapest thing on the Sunglasshut site now is an Oakley hard case for $25. They no longer have cleaning kits or cloths on the site that I can find. My plans are ruined!