1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Tried them out today. Reasons I don't like them:

Way too light. Cheap light... Pit Boss are solid and downright heavy. The light weight of the TwoFace takes away from the aluminum orbitals.
    Fit. They don't fit like the Holbrooks, and I think have less of a curve to the frame.
    Look of the frame. The bottom of the orbital, the aluminum piece, is too thin and gives the pair a Buddy Holly look.

Beef them up, increase the base curve, and make a consistent frame thickness around the lens and I'm a fan. Until then, I'll stick with my Holbrooks and Jup^2.

Anyone get to try them out and have similar/different opinions?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. onelegvin

onelegvin Oakley Beginner

I picked these up Friday and I agree with the cheap feeling. The arms aren't as sturdy as my jup squares. I do like the "buddy holly" look but that's just personal preference. I'm not a collector more like an enthusiast. I stick to what looks good on me and these look great to be honest with you. Just my 2 cents

3. Miller325ci

Miller325ci Oakley Beginner

I like them, but i wouldn't buy them... The arms don't really feel like O-Matter... more like normal plastic... same goes with the new style switch... awesome design but it doesn't feel like o-matter... and i have noticed it doesn't say made in usa on them anywhere... maybe on the box?

4. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Are they acetate frames?

5. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

Probably not made in the USA...

Not acetate, clearly stated as O-matter and aluminum, which means C-5 alloy, which would line up with the rest of the Z80.3-standardized China-made product.

6. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

If even the O-matter Oakley Sunglasses aren't being made in the USA for much longer, that is a real shame. :sad:

7. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Two Face box says Made in US

Style Switch box says Made in China

Both boxes also say "Designed and Engineered by Oakley, USA."

8. NiGHTSx2

NiGHTSx2 Oakley Collector

The aluminum part of the frame doesn't even feel or look like aluminum. On the Jupiter Factory Lite, you knew it was an aluminum frame, but I don't think most people would be able to tell by looking at the Two Face.

Aside from that, it looks like a bootleg Holbrook.

9. Seb

Seb Oakley Beginner

Haven't had it in my hands yet, but i think the TwoFace looks amazing! Definately gonna get a limited edition pair, when/if oakley makes a pair :)

10. Miller325ci

Miller325ci Oakley Beginner

On second look the two face has grown on me... And the style switch although it seems a hair flimsy model to model... Looks awesome... The two face isn't very oakleyesk though...