• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Don't Like the TwoFace

I tried them both on at a local sunglass hut and if I can remember I think the style switch was a better fit for me. But like everyone has said they feel flimsy...not like a genuine oakley product.

[quote
Not acetate, clearly stated as O-matter and aluminum, which means C-5 alloy, which would line up with the rest of the Z80.3-standardized China-made product.[/quote]

C-5 is not aluminum, it's probably O-luminum. Oakley's own blend of aluminum.

I have the polished black / black iridium polarized and its one of my favorite pairs. Really nice glasses for when you don't want to stick out like a site thumb with other oakley glasses.

My Two Face I just got from Batwolf has China printed inside the right arm :( Sad day!! Even though I have thought for a long time that most oakleys were probably not made in the USA rather assembled. Though the custom paint that batwolf did is awesome!

my Two Face's dont have anything on the arms - China or USA. I absolutely love them though - I'm sitting here holding them right now and the "aluminum" definitely feels like metal - it's cold, its metallic. The glasses themselves don't feel flimsy to me..they're light, but there's nothing wrong with that. The styling is obviously more geared towards lifestyle wearers, but i have zero complaints about them. oh , and when you compare the two, they are different from Holbrooks in every way possible really.

My Two Face I just got from Batwolf has China printed inside the right arm :( Sad day!!
post pic of this sh*t

Im glad oakley is now soon to be made all in china cause I am saving so much money by not buying it no more. maybe il go to rayban....

Back