1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

...when Oakley Customer Service tries to lie to you? Asked them about accessory jaws and thru bolts for Jawbone/Racing Jacket and they try to convince me that they are not designed to be interchangeable. Seriously. Don't you just hate it... - paje9ame.jpg
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If you need jaws and bolts, let me know.

*From Oakley's side of things I can see where they're coming from. There have been lots of people that have cross-threaded, stripped, broken their bolts/jaws when trying to switch them out. It's no different than switching arms on metal frames or even arms with pressure fit hinges. If people want to so it, so be it - but Oakley isn't going to encourage it.
  3. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Yeah, I think most of Oakley's policies on spare and replacement parts or lame. It's like if you bought a car and they never want to sell you parts to keep up with it. It's the owners responsibility to take care of the item once it's purchased, so why are the so anal about it. Lame...