• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Door Display Cases For Sale

stageman

Oakley Beginner
I have two Oakley sun-glass display cases that are both double doors. The dimensions of the bigger one is 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall with the 3 light fixture on the top, its a triple wide. This one also comes with 2 Orange Oakley O's on the front of the display. It is 4 tiered of shelving with double door storage underneath with 2 shelves. The dimensions of the smaller case is 3 feet wide and 6 feet tall, its a double wide. It is 4 tiered of shelving with double door storage underneath with 2 shelves. All the locks are in working order and will come with keys. I am located here in Jacksonville, NC. I am asking $1000.00 for the bigger of the two and the smaller one I am asking $800.00. I can't figure out how to upload pictures of the display cases on here so message me through here if you want to see pictures of the cases or have any other questions about them that was not discussed on here already.

He means until you have at least 10 posts you can not post things for sale. Quite simple really. 10 posts is easy to do. I believe the rules to sell things here are extremely slack but yet you still can't follow them.

I have two Oakley sun-glass display cases that are both double doors. The dimensions of the bigger one is 4 feet wide and 6 feet tall with the 3 light fixture on the top, its a triple wide. This one also comes with 2 Orange Oakley O's on the front of the display. It is 4 tiered of shelving with double door storage underneath with 2 shelves. The dimensions of the smaller case is 3 feet wide and 6 feet tall, its a double wide. It is 4 tiered of shelving with double door storage underneath with 2 shelves. All the locks are in working order and will come with keys. I am located here in Jacksonville, NC. I am asking $1000.00 for the bigger of the two and the smaller one I am asking $800.00. I can't figure out how to upload pictures of the display cases on here so message me through here if you want to see pictures of the cases or have any other questions about them that was not discussed on here already.
Do you have. Any of these cases still?