1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Double or Single Orbital display stands for less than e-bay has them for.....please.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi, can you post pics of what you're looking for? I have no idea what they are and I'm really curious. thanks

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you looking for the plastic stands or the metal ones?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plastic.... They seem to be more expensive.. Why is that?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm really not sure to be honest. My Oakley rep gave me 6 3 tiers for free like it was nothing and then I saw they were going online for $50 a pop. I think because the plastic ones look a little nicer and you can't fit every frame on the metal ones but you can fit most all frames on the plastic ones. The 2+ tier ones I mean. I have a few 2 tier metal ones I'm selling. $85 for 5 if interested. Looks like the cheapest ones are $23 each last time I checked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only have three pairs of Juliet's....i have a display cube on the way. do you think a 3 tier or 2 tier is better?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Go 3 tier. The other nice feature of the plastic is the earstems stay open, so if you can admire them open. The metal ones are designed to be used with the earstems closed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Fair pricing for any tier is $10 per tier. IMO.
    So 1 tier - $10
    2 tier - $20
    3 tier - $30
    Just to give you an idea. Anything free or lesser than my pricing opinion is better.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to do a 3 tier. That's a good place to start.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The round plastic ones are better for the upper shelves of displays because light shoots straight down through them and the base of the metal.one seems to block more light.

Anonymous likes this.