• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

double tap stealth

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
I'm currently looking at one for sale from a member after seeing one in person at the vault last night.is it a good watch? any issues?
who changes the battery's, does it need to go back to Oakley for that, or can a local jeweler do that?

I'm currently looking at one for sale from a member after seeing one in person at the vault last night.is it a good watch? any issues?
who changes the battery's, does it need to go back to Oakley for that, or can a local jeweler do that?
I have a local jeweler service and repair my O watches. Once they couldn't and I had to send to oakley

Its a great watch and there is nothing that a good jeweller cannot do with it.go for it

Just a tip on battery life. If you don't wear it all the time as with any of the Oakleys you can pull the crown to save battery. You cannot store it in the vault though, as soon as you zipper it the crown gets pushed in. Even with the smaller Kill Switch. The vault should have been a little bigger.

Yeah the specs just say Swiss-made quartz movement, 10 jewel, gold plated.

In the past Oakley has used Ronda movements for their quartz Swiss watches; it's a safe bet this is also from Ronda. They're probably the biggest manufacturer of quartz Swiss movements; most Swiss mass-produced quartz watches use them.

My 3-D printed caseback tool.
1455021556841.jpg