• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Tap Watch - Now Available

Are these still available for purchase? Love the look of all Oakley watches they are very unique in design.

Yes but they may be starting to get harder to find. ;)

Online says back ordered, I have a Oakley Vault about 1 hour from me, thought about trying there.

If all else fails I'll just buy a pair of Flight Deck goggles as I have been procrastinating on buying them lol

Online says back ordered, I have a Oakley Vault about 1 hour from me, thought about trying there.

If all else fails I'll just buy a pair of Flight Deck goggles as I have been procrastinating on buying them lol
If it's one hour.....give them a call first and ask if they have it in stock.....just in case that would be the only reason you were making the trip. ;)

I have to ask also, I see people talking about always getting Okaley under MSRP is there something I'm missing?

I have been paying MSRP for almost all Okaley items since I can remember. How do I get these 30% discounts I keep seeing people talk about.

The GearBox watch is the first Oakley item I've ever gotten for such a great deal.

I have to ask also, I see people talking about always getting Okaley under MSRP is there something I'm missing?

I have been paying MSRP for almost all Okaley items since I can remember. How do I get these 30% discounts I keep seeing people talk about.

The GearBox watch is the first Oakley item I've ever gotten for such a great deal.
Discount? :shock:

These are NOT the droids you are looking for. ;)

Back