• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double wide 3.0 restored

View attachment 219957 I just picked this up last week...it was scuffed up so I tore it apart and gave it a couple of coats of satin black....the background idea I stole from another forum member..I'm very pleased with how it turned out...Craigslist for $260 ...score
If you don't mind me asking, but what do you mean by "tear apart"? Im thinking about painting mine as well but I don't know where to start other than removing the plexi. Thanks for your time

I tried using it on an anonymous online printing service and it says the quality is too poor to print. I guess it doesn't need to be JPEG just of better quality. Any chance you have anything you could send me?

I tried using it on an anonymous online printing service and it says the quality is too poor to print. I guess it doesn't need to be JPEG just of better quality. Any chance you have anything you could send me?
What's your phone #...I will shoot you a pic

As of yesterday...I'm pretty happy with it...doors coming soon :dance2:
View attachment 219957 I just picked this up last week...it was scuffed up so I tore it apart and gave it a couple of coats of satin black....the background idea I stole from another forum member..I'm very pleased with how it turned out...Craigslist for $260 ...score
image.jpeg

Buddy can you send a copy if the artwork in the back ?

Back