• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide 3.1? For Sale, Someone Help?

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ok, I'm really not trying to break any rules, I promise. I used to be a member on here but had to have my account deleted because I was just too hooked on Oakleys and had to sell my collection and remove myself from the site. I messed up though because I had my account deleted before selling my case and know I will get better offers here than on ebay. So if someone would be willing to list this for me and just have whomever message me about it that would be awesome. I just really need to get rid of this thing and can't wait 14 days so if someone could just list it for me then that would be great.

It's a Double wide 3.0 or 3.1 case (can't remember what the difference is) and is in great condition. Top 6 5w led lights are all only a few months old and work perfectly. Florescent bulbs (1 in top and 2 in bottom of case) are new but will only work every once in a while (ballast needs to be replaced I found out).
Case has scratches here and there on plexiglass but is overall in great condition. Includes all shelves as well. Includes 1 key. All locks work.

$500 is my asking price but feel free to make an offer. I am located in HARRISONBURG, VA 22802.

IMG_5201.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Damn, wish I was closer.

Username Hidden said:
Damn, wish I was closer.
Can't tell you how many times I've said that myself. Haha!

I happily vouch for this member, on his last go-round I got my C-6 from him.
No worries here!

Username Hidden said:
I happily vouch for this member, on his last go-round I got my C-6 from him.
No worries here!
And comments like this right here are what I miss about Oforum. Always willing to help another O member out. Thanks CarGuy!

He is a straight forward guy.Dealt with him and all were smooth as paradise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back