• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double Wide Case For $300

Good for you man. I called and told them I would be there Saturday and then found out the truck I thought I could borrow was not available so had to call back and tell them I couldn't come. That's a great deal!

Thanks GS for the heads up!!
Nalong, I'll somehow fit this in my Blazer ( wife may be on the roof for the ride home ) man I hope for her sake it doesn't rain!!

haha just strap her down. She can dry herself off when she gets home! j/k good luck with the transport! Hopefully it goes smoothly.

davem said:
Thanks GS for the heads up!!
Nalong, I'll somehow fit this in my Blazer ( wife may be on the roof for the ride home ) man I hope for her sake it doesn't rain!!

No problem glad someone from here got it.

Just got home with it, 788 km. I love this thing!! It is mint and came with 8 - 2 tier stands, 7 - 1 tier and 4 card blocks for 300$. My best deal so far. Can't thank GS300 enough for posting it and Nalong for not having a ride to go and get it!! :laugh:
I could probably sell the stands and get back most of my money ( but I am thinking I will just keep them as someday I will need them ).
DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC_0003-1.jpg
    DSC_0003-1.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 258