• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Double-wides In Toronto!

Nemesis

Oakley Expert
Notice for any quick-acting members in the Toronto, Ontario area... check out Kijiji.com. There's a company selling off two double-wides, and seven single towers! SEVEN! I've got my name in for two singles!

Wow, some collectors in Canada are about to get very very lucky!! Pity I'm thousands and thousands and some more thousands of miles away!!

Yeahhhh, I got hosed. I made a deal with them, and the next day he says 'sorry, they were all sold together', only to see the posting go back up for double the price. Be careful of these guys.

Wow, sorry to hear this Gary. He told me the 1st batch were sold and the second batch are in better condition. I just don't have the space in my unit, so it's a loss for me either way. I wonder how he got these...he seems very close to me in location.

Thats pretty shady to post a low price then delete it and post a higher price the next day?!?

I guess he was too excited he got a bunch and posted them right away without checking how much they go for. Now that he did his research, hence the price change...but that's just my opinion.

yah I was talking to that guy, he was a douche. I emailed him right away and he said I had 2 on hold for thursday for $250 each (the single ones). email him on thursday as arranged and hes upped the price to $500 each...thats more than I paid for my double wide and hes a douche...pass...

Streamline... that was just like me! Put two on hold for me, then doubled his price! You nailed it... douche!