• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dr. Chop And A Pit Boss...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I had Chop cut some lenses for me and this was the final product once installed in my Tron Pit Boss:

20120816_145225.jpg

20120816_145008.jpg

Elite Status:

20120816_151802.jpg

BTW, I think my photography skills are declining...not that they were ever good.

I had him cut me some ice lenses to fit the pit boss...he doesnt reveal openly his donor lenses so ill respect that.

qtrain23 said:
They're almost the exact size of split jacket lenses

There's talk of it on a thread here where someone was using infinite hero split lenses and they showed where to trim. I forget who.

I just said ill respect his wishes, what others speak of i have no control over.

I just said ill respect his wishes, what others speak of i have no control over.

Right on....Many don't, many hack, and many destroy quality lol. As a rule of thumb, it's real simple what I use....I use what fits...I am glad yours fit well and look awesome!! Looking forward to the next batch for ya bro...

Right on....Many don't, many hack, and many destroy quality lol. As a rule of thumb, it's real simple what I use....I use what fits...I am glad yours fit well and look awesome!! Looking forward to the next batch for ya bro...

Thanks again Man. I'm sure I'll be hitting you up before long :D!

another great job from the doc!

congrats BAPD, that you have such nice PB's . . .
what do you think about +red for the Ducati PB?!?