• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale DR. Chop custom PB1.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Selling a pb1 custom made by Dr chop. Original pair is polished black pb1. The plates were swapped from a matte black pb1 and painted by chop. Lenses are fire and also cut by chop from Big Tacos. Worn a few times but like new frame 9/10 lenses 9/10. Come with elite box and bag. Looking for $600 shipped OBO. These are the original pics that Dr. Chop sent me when I got them made. I can snap more pics if needed.

b1e11763e7f41488c0d33456968b3f93.jpg

7e190cf496fe6a02ab7c84dd8cd1a935.jpg

5e62ce9b9771d5507e8ee92eb2e0742e.jpg

6591f2a3caa7ca66493227669f02b13c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
as a SF Giants fan, these are dope!
I've always thought sunglasses loses their
value when they become custom?

Totally dope!!!!

Username Hidden said:
as a SF Giants fan, these are dope!
I've always thought sunglasses loses their
value when they become custom?
Sometimes when it's an at home job. Some one like doc who's been doing this a while, has created a following for himself. Ihave a pair of blends frogskins(my profile pic) and I currently have a pb2 going through an infinite hero swap. The quality is superb and I believe it holds its value or in some cases adds. Anyways GLWS.

Username Hidden said:
Selling a pb1 custom made by Dr chop. Original pair is polished black pb1. The plates were swapped from a matte black pb1 and painted by chop. Lenses are fire and also cut by chop from Big Tacos. Worn a few times but like new frame 9/10 lenses 9/10. Come with elite box and bag. Looking for $600 shipped OBO. These are the original pics that Dr. Chop sent me when I got them made. I can snap more pics if needed.

b1e11763e7f41488c0d33456968b3f93.jpg

7e190cf496fe6a02ab7c84dd8cd1a935.jpg

5e62ce9b9771d5507e8ee92eb2e0742e.jpg

6591f2a3caa7ca66493227669f02b13c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Those are sick! Very sharp!

Very Nice indeed

Username Hidden said:
Very Nice indeed

As a fellow PB collector... GET THEM! lol

Username Hidden said:
Sometimes when it's an at home job. Some one like doc who's been doing this a while, has created a following for himself. Ihave a pair of blends frogskins(my profile pic) and I currently have a pb2 going through an infinite hero swap. The quality is superb and I believe it holds its value or in some cases adds. Anyways GLWS.

Not trying to push against this forum's bump policy, but on this topic, one thing to consider is that Chop has a high demand and therefore lead time. Batch orders sometimes, and stuff beyond eye wear. So not only would someone be paying for the worth of the quality of work, but the convenience. It's like having Jerry get in line for you and order from the Soup Nazi — except Chop's not a Nazi. I have to double check if he can make soup, though.

Username Hidden said:
As a fellow PB collector... GET THEM! lol
UAGH @washi me sensie Im on the fence, I have scaled back PB1's ,Overall collection has gotten out of control .

But I could get these to wear HMMMMMMM

100$ price drop for today only. $500 Shipped Or Best Offer. I will probably pull this sale if no one wants it by the end of today.

Back