• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DrChopShop 2015 Black Baggers

Black Bagger #17, and the first ever Black Bagger watch has landed...This KillSwitch sports 2 bezels, a custom blended cerakote color for the case and some patriotic theming for both of the bezels included. Couldn't really do the animal theme on a watch, but I think this works well. Even retained the brushed copper insert on the rear of the case.

View attachment 214080
View attachment 214081
View attachment 214082
View attachment 214083
View attachment 214084
View attachment 214085
View attachment 214086
View attachment 214087

I will have to check the browsers. I use Firefox myself and no issues I know of...But I also have a godaddy site, and they aren't my favorite so far. That's why I yanked the galleries down. SLOWED the site to a crawl.

I will have to check the browsers. I use Firefox myself and no issues I know of...But I also have a godaddy site, and they aren't my favorite so far. That's why I yanked the galleries down. SLOWED the site to a crawl.

So what needs to be done on my end to discuss a job

Black Bagger #9 not a wildlife theme, but a wild finish. It has a nice burgundy kandy over a deep gold base with red, white and blue Ice Diamond pearls in the topcoat. It pops like mad in the sunlight. Rounded out with Daily Prizm Polar lenses as well.
View attachment 217170 View attachment 217171
View attachment 217172

Black Bagger #6 has landed!! Literally. It's a tough world out there, and why not be the toughest, baddest predator in the waters!! Yes, this one is a Tiger Shark themed Radarlock. I had a ton of fun doing it and totally loved how it came out...And apparently, it's owner did too!!
View attachment 217173
View attachment 217174
View attachment 217175
View attachment 217176

Back