• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DrChopShop.com Logo Design Contest

dr.chop

I should Work at Oakley
Don't forget to get out your creative side and put down a logo that will may be used for www.drchopshop.com and social media outlets. The contest is open to anyone and everyone. It ends August 31, 2013...I am offering prizes including a 1 of a kind pair of Custom Oakeys and more. C'mon guys, don't be caught slacking!

556700_652133904798299_833643118_n.jpg

Chop u ought to give me a call i'd like to ask you some questions or get a better feel of your needs. Go to my website too and see if anything i've done logo wise strikes you as cool. www.artsnletters.com
my contact info is there too just in case, best method of contact is this cell.... (9o9) 7three0-441six

Chop u ought to give me a call i'd like to ask you some questions or get a better feel of your needs. Go to my website too and see if anything i've done logo wise strikes you as cool. www.artsnletters.com
my contact info is there too just in case, best method of contact is this cell.... (9o9) 7three0-441six
I will hit you up tomorrow brutha...Damn sure am interested

Are we able to send in more than one entry? I have a bunch of ideas but since there really isn't any direction "not saying its a bad thing" I am just throwing things together.
Yes, but only 1 prize per person. Enter away

I have a few entries so far, but the month is winding down...Bring on the designs...Can be hand drawn, illustraor, etc...

Latest Posts

Back