1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Many current Oakley models aren't available for customization through Oakley, but if you were given the chance, which would you make available for customization? It could be a pair of glasses, goggles, watch, or a backpack. For me, i would like to see the Crankcase become customizable.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. s3sunruh

s3sunruh Oakley Collector

I agree! It would be awesome to see a crankcase custom. I just really wish that there were more custom exclusive colors across the board for lifestyle glasses. Most things that are on there these days are things that we can make if we buy 2 pairs and just swap bits or just get some lenses later down the road. But as far as a "dream" pair goes, I would say pit boss. Pick your frame, pick your plates, icons, and lenses. It would be awesome!

3. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Custom Kitchen Sink backpacks would be gnarly. If you could choose the colors of the fasteners, stitching and print that would be an awesome bag!

4. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

Personally? Custom c-six or pitboss when it comes to glasses. Maybe pb2???

5. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

NO DOUBT in my mind I would want "Plates"... They only came in 3 color ways so I could really get into customizing another 20 or so!!!

6. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

If they went all out with the options, that would be an intense process.

I agree with the Pitboss, it'd be awesome to have more options.

7. michaelpule

michaelpule Oakley Enthusiast

for me, it would be a the finish from the Chip Foose Gascan on a pair of Crankcases with Violet Iridium and Purple Icons.

8. Oakle y

Oakle y Something Something Darkside Premium Member Lifetime Member

For me it would be playing with the layering that they did on a ton of the artist series and other pieces. Like the spider work on the troy lee phobia gascans is just cool.

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I could think of some crazy custom stuff I can do to minute machines, kitchen sinks, and many other things but those would be my top two.

Are these customs limited to current production models or including discontinued?

10. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

My custom dream would be to have every frame color option and every lens option ever made available to customize any frame.