• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dream Custom?

OakleyGuru379

Professional Lens Scratcher
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Illinois
Many current Oakley models aren't available for customization through Oakley, but if you were given the chance, which would you make available for customization? It could be a pair of glasses, goggles, watch, or a backpack. For me, i would like to see the Crankcase become customizable.

I agree! It would be awesome to see a crankcase custom. I just really wish that there were more custom exclusive colors across the board for lifestyle glasses. Most things that are on there these days are things that we can make if we buy 2 pairs and just swap bits or just get some lenses later down the road. But as far as a "dream" pair goes, I would say pit boss. Pick your frame, pick your plates, icons, and lenses. It would be awesome!

Custom Kitchen Sink backpacks would be gnarly. If you could choose the colors of the fasteners, stitching and print that would be an awesome bag!

NO DOUBT in my mind I would want "Plates"... They only came in 3 color ways so I could really get into customizing another 20 or so!!!

Custom Kitchen Sink backpacks would be gnarly. If you could choose the colors of the fasteners, stitching and print that would be an awesome bag!

If they went all out with the options, that would be an intense process.

I agree with the Pitboss, it'd be awesome to have more options.

For me it would be playing with the layering that they did on a ton of the artist series and other pieces. Like the spider work on the troy lee phobia gascans is just cool.

I could think of some crazy custom stuff I can do to minute machines, kitchen sinks, and many other things but those would be my top two.

Are these customs limited to current production models or including discontinued?

My custom dream would be to have every frame color option and every lens option ever made available to customize any frame.

Back