1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking for a x metal,black iridium
    Really serious! Always wanted one and now its the time,thank you if you can make my dream come true
    Glasses only or complet set with good condition

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really serious got 500-600$ right now for my dream pair
    Know that I have found this forum I hope I can make a deal with a Oakley fan/friend like me
    Thank you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You might be able to find a pair in that price range your a little low of you think you can get a complete for that your gonna be in the 900.00 range. Good luck though. This is a great forum.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thank you,im looking for glasses right know but could pay more from a serious member here with a complete set

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would considere 800-900 for a complete set

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I saw couple of them on UK ebay last months ,full set going for 650 USD, I think its possible to find for this price range

Anonymous likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Me ,some time ago.............

Rating:
    100%
    Think you've gone over the top there. The Romeos are in fair nik, and yes the lenses maybe aftermarket, that doesn't make them shiite. First and foremost, they're Romeos, so how can that make them shiite? It's nice to have a matching serial box. Not everyone can afford this.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Romeo in question is on sale for around 640 USD ,the only thing original on it is the frame itself,the after market lenses will be of low quality thus reducing the quality of the optical device to that level .ie- Shiite.