• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Dream Romeo 1 !!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a x metal,black iridium
Really serious! Always wanted one and now its the time,thank you if you can make my dream come true
Glasses only or complet set with good condition

Some people reacted to this post.
Really serious got 500-600$ right now for my dream pair
Know that I have found this forum I hope I can make a deal with a Oakley fan/friend like me
Thank you

You might be able to find a pair in that price range your a little low of you think you can get a complete for that your gonna be in the 900.00 range. Good luck though. This is a great forum.

Thank you,im looking for glasses right know but could pay more from a serious member here with a complete set

I would considere 800-900 for a complete set

I saw couple of them on UK ebay last months ,full set going for 650 USD, I think its possible to find for this price range

Username Hidden said:
Mate,that is A not a complete set and B has after market lenses,the guy is looking for a nice Ri not a piece of Shiite

Think you've gone over the top there. The Romeos are in fair nik, and yes the lenses maybe aftermarket, that doesn't make them shiite. First and foremost, they're Romeos, so how can that make them shiite? It's nice to have a matching serial box. Not everyone can afford this.

The Romeo in question is on sale for around 640 USD ,the only thing original on it is the frame itself,the after market lenses will be of low quality thus reducing the quality of the optical device to that level .ie- Shiite.