1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

Hey people, stumbled across this site a couple of days ago and have been looking in awe at peoples collections since then. I bought my first pair of Oakleys 2 months ago and i now have six. Its became an instant addiction.lol. I currently own ducati plaintiffs, probations, custom scalpels, custom blades, frank kozik hijinx and t-pain oil rigs. The latter two i bought as it worked out at £130 for both. Its quite worrying to think about the amount of money im goin to spend over the next x years on these things but im sure i wont regret it. ha. I look forward to picking your brains about potential future purchases.

HG - Oakley newboy

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

WELCOME to the forum!!!!!! Post up some pics, you have to start somewhere!!!!!

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

'sup hollygrove!? Welcome to the forum!

Seems you have a few nice pairs already, congrats. There's plenty of collectors here and all will help out where they can! There is a wealth of Oakley knowledge here!

4. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Welcome to the boards! I also have the kozik hijinx and they are an awesome pair to look at!

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

welcome HG, nice pairs you've picked up! You'll find a lot of the members here keeping an eye out for yah to help find something you are wanting! it's an awesome place. I've luckily picked up a few pairs with the help of some members here! You'll enjoy your stay here.

6. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Whereabouts in the NE/UK you from HG?

Good start to your collection. This is an amazing place with really cool, helpful members. You're collection will grow in no time.

Welcome! :smile:

7. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome!! congrats on the Ducati Plaintiffs!!! I love those!!!

8. hollygrove

hollygrove Oakley Beginner

Cheers for the warm welcome, I was under the impression people would scoff at my tiny collection.lol. Suppose everyone started somewhere. My favorite so far are my probations, real head turners. @Mrs H, I'm from billingham, just near Middlesbrough. Oakley sunglasses are probably the last things someone from the north east should be collecting really, I've got more pairs of glasses than we had days of sun this year.lol. Cheers again people

9. Mrs H

Mrs H First Lady of Oakley Forum (IG pinkspottycow)

Haha. Yeah, I know what you mean. I just say what the heck and wear them anyway! :smile: anyway, good to have another UK person around.

10. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome to our board hollygrove . . .