• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drop Some Knowledge On The New Guy!

hollygrove

Oakley Beginner
Hey people, stumbled across this site a couple of days ago and have been looking in awe at peoples collections since then. I bought my first pair of Oakleys 2 months ago and i now have six. Its became an instant addiction.lol. I currently own ducati plaintiffs, probations, custom scalpels, custom blades, frank kozik hijinx and t-pain oil rigs. The latter two i bought as it worked out at £130 for both. Its quite worrying to think about the amount of money im goin to spend over the next x years on these things but im sure i wont regret it. ha. I look forward to picking your brains about potential future purchases.

HG - Oakley newboy

'sup hollygrove!? Welcome to the forum!

Seems you have a few nice pairs already, congrats. There's plenty of collectors here and all will help out where they can! There is a wealth of Oakley knowledge here!

welcome HG, nice pairs you've picked up! You'll find a lot of the members here keeping an eye out for yah to help find something you are wanting! it's an awesome place. I've luckily picked up a few pairs with the help of some members here! You'll enjoy your stay here.

Whereabouts in the NE/UK you from HG?

Good start to your collection. This is an amazing place with really cool, helpful members. You're collection will grow in no time.

Welcome! :smile:

Cheers for the warm welcome, I was under the impression people would scoff at my tiny collection.lol. Suppose everyone started somewhere. My favorite so far are my probations, real head turners. @Mrs H, I'm from billingham, just near Middlesbrough. Oakley sunglasses are probably the last things someone from the north east should be collecting really, I've got more pairs of glasses than we had days of sun this year.lol. Cheers again people

@Mrs H, I'm from billingham, just near Middlesbrough. Oakley sunglasses are probably the last things someone from the north east should be collecting really, I've got more pairs of glasses than we had days of sun this year.lol.

Haha. Yeah, I know what you mean. I just say what the heck and wear them anyway! :smile: anyway, good to have another UK person around.

Back