1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Prices include shipping via within the continental US. Please pay via paypal Friends & Family or add an additional 3% to the asking price. I usually ship out within one business day.

Brand New plasma/ice combo, complete with box and all accessories. plasma frame is as smooth as butter and very tight and even. SOLD

Like-New non-serialized ducati. Frame 9.5/10. Nose 8/10 with slight play but plenty of life. Original ducati lenses 9.5/10. Complete with box and all accessories. I even include my own lingear red large nose bomb but original black nose bomb included as well. $310

Ducati And Plasma/Ice Juliets - IMG_0609_zps9d4ac067.jpg
    Ducati And Plasma/Ice Juliets - IMG_0611_zps46ed5c2a.jpg

First gen x-metal with ruby according to Serial J1030836 on the arm. Frame 8/10 with slight play but no tuneup needed. Lenses 8.5/10 with micro scratches but unable to spot from 12 inch. Obviously doesn't affect vision. Comes with cloth only. $250
    Ducati And Plasma/Ice Juliets - IMG_0602_zps9a17dcd1.jpg
    Ducati And Plasma/Ice Juliets - IMG_0604_zps4f306231.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/27/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Trades?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    price update and replied to all. No more trades please.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    great prices!