1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's really pains to put these up, but I don't have the heart to wear them so hopefully they can go to a good home with the rest of the Ducati family.

New never worn, comes with the generic Oakley box but it has a Ducati hologram. All paperwork is included as in the pictures. I did not unfold the papers as I wanted to keep them mint. No issues with the lens, frame or rubbers. Any questions or more pictures feel free to PM me. Price is $130 G&S. Price includes shipping with in the U.S. If your out of the country I would ask you to covers shipping

Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg Ducati Crosshairs - image.jpeg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you still have them I willbuy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Are you conus?

4. Anonymous