• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Juliet Real?

Real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks for the examination, I'll take some photos tomorrow in better light, and the lens that came with them had ducati on the right eye. I just bought some fire red cause I wanted to copy cyclops from X-men when I was a kid lol.

I looked at some in store and they felt the same, with all the same parts I guess. The employee didn't say anything or notice anything different about them so I guess that's a good sign? I was thinking replicas were so close you couldn't tell visually and need some ind of detailed comparison only experts like you guys know. I still have the original lens in the box.

If you've got Ducati-etched lenses and a box, I'd say you have Ducatis unless someone can prove otherwise.

FYI, XS fakes are identical shape-wise to originals, but they still have tells (screws). All other x-metal fakes have variances to the shapes, AFAIK. And, unfortunately, many store employees lack the level of product knowledge that you'd expect...

Again, I think you're all good! Enjoy them!

Back