• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Juliets?

DrumSTW3

Oakley Beginner
I bought a pair of Ducati Juliets on ThiefBay and just got them in. I also own an old pair of Ducs. I know Oakley stopped serializing them at some point (my old ones are DUCATI0297) but these ones I just bought dont say anything. The arms are completely blank. I thought Oakley always put the model number on the arms. The seller claims to "know nothing about these" and says they are from an "Estate Sale".

Got Red rubber and Ducati lenses? They are Ducati's.....they made a run with nothing on the arm stems, I have had a couple myself.

once they stopped putting on serials, it became impossible to distinguish an original ducati vs. a carbon frame that's been retrofitted with ducati rubbers and lenses. Nor does that really matter - that's the same thing they did at the factory, anyway...

But the fact you have a ducati MF bag to go along with it makes it most likely they're originals.

I have a pair without anything written on the left arm. It comes with the proper box , coin, docu, and ducati bag , red rubbers and ducati lens.

Yep. There are serialled Ducatis, ones with nothing on from the 4th gen and ones with SKU and size from the 5th gen. So not to worry if all the usual Ducati paraphernalia is also present.

Latest Posts

Back