1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

So I work at an O Store and was looking around and it looks like there is going to be a Ducati Pit Boss coming out soon. I've looked online and haven't found anything about them yet. But I know they are coming, its says Polished Red with Ti and VR28 Black Ird Polarized. If you guys know anything about them let us know, maybe some pics?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Tap Twist Snap

Tap Twist Snap Oakley Beginner

I saw a picture of these the other day. I can't seem to remember where or find it again. They were a mostly red frame. I didn't think they looked that good at all.

3. dann

dann Oakley Beginner

4. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Yeah, ummm... Not a big fan, might look better in person though...

5. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

I am not a big fan of them, they kinda look cheap, hopefully they will look better in person. I think it would look better if they were matte red and matte black.

6. oakleyguy7

Ya i have to agree with everyone, they don't look so hot. When I saw them listed I got excited but this just brings everything down sadly. Hopefully they do look better in person. I agree with thefunstrarts should have went mate red, would have looked better. I'll let you know when or if they come in how they really look

7. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Wow those are fugly. :shock:

Although, that photo on the o-review.com looks photoshopped to me.

For something in the Elite lineup to look that horrid has to be fake. I'm guess it's going to look more like the TRON Pit Boss with a Red icon rather than Blue.

8. oakleyguy7

No sadly its going to be a polished red on the side. I do agree that it looks fake, hopefully we get them in soon, and I'll snap some pics and put them up

9. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

Just saw these on the Oakley page, LIMITED EDITION DUCATI POLARIZED PIT BOSS, Here's the official pic:
    Link: No Search Results

Ducati Pit Boss - 4d87e3a6ed755.jpg

10. rjoaquin75

rjoaquin75 Oakley Beginner

I saw these in person last week at an Oakley Retailer.. and imo the frames look a bit too cheap? Maybe it's because of the plastic frames... i dunno just my 2cents...