• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ducati Pit Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

SOLD!

I recently acquired a mint condition Ducati Pit Boss that I'm looking to trade for something more my style. They're in overall great condition. I gave them a thorough inspection and noticed a tiny nic on each lens only noticeable under harsh light and a small scuff on the nose bridge. I'm being very critical though and would rather over state. These imperfections are VERY minor.

They come with everything except the wooden box (outer box, inner box, paper work and Ducati bag). I've spoken with @X-Metal Beast about his replica Ducati boxes: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/regular-oem-pb1-boxes-turned-ducati.65019/ and I'm will to split the cost of one as part of the deal.

Based on rarity of this pair but taking into account the box isn't original, these are the items I'd be willing to trade for:

1) LNIB Tron PB1
2) Serial matching Plasma XX
3) Serial matching Plasma R1
4) Complete XX 24k - preferably the last release with small coin (plus some cash)
5) Minute Machine - preferably silver or copper faced, but open to others
6) Stainless Steel Double Tap
7) Hollow Point - any colour except red

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like more pics.

IMG_1566.JPG

IMG_1567.JPG IMG_1563.JPG IMG_1564.JPG IMG_1565.JPG IMG_1568.JPG IMG_1569.JPG IMG_1570.JPG IMG_1571.JPG IMG_1573.JPG IMG_1575.JPG IMG_1576.JPG IMG_1578.JPG IMG_1581.JPG IMG_1579.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.