• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Pit Bull

it's weird, when uluahunter bought his hijinx's and pit bull, the hijinx lens is still a tad bigger than the pit bull, and in the photo's pit bull didn't look as huge as people say it is..but i haven't tried one on. Im still iffy if ill get one or not.

those holiday pit bulls are dope!
yoshi you should try a pit bull . . . you like big frames (dispatch) so i think you will like the pit bull too . . .

it's weird, when uluahunter bought his hijinx's and pit bull, the hijinx lens is still a tad bigger than the pit bull, and in the photo's pit bull didn't look as huge as people say it is..but i haven't tried one on. Im still iffy if ill get one or not.

The PB's actually feel bigger than the Hijinx when worn, for whatever reason. I originally tried them on at an O store and was thrown off by it's size. The one thing that attracted me to this frame was the unobtanium. I only picked them up because the stars were in line with the moon, it was the colorway I wanted and the price was ridiculous. I've been getting used to them and now I'm diggin it.