• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati Riddle

FearGearGarage

OG Oakley Collector
Premium Member
A Creek in AZ
Any fans out there? Are these rare? I am not a Riddle guy, so please give me info on collectability and price if you can... Anyone?

Polished White with Grey SKU# 12-715 Released: 2006

FearGearGarage said:
Any fans out there? Are these rare? I am not a Riddle guy, so please give me info on collectability and price if you can... Anyone?

Polished White with Grey SKU# 12-715 Released: 2006

With as many issues as there was with riddle's acetate frame warping and lens cracking, I would imagine a perfect pair with no problems may be worth something? Don't really see a lot for sale..

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

not the best pic but good enough ;o)
it's the white pair in the middle. . .

ducaticollectioniii.jpg

Very nice.
If you're a girl.

Obviously.

Mrs H has had a few pairs of Riddles (not Ducs though), but got shot of them to make way for nicer frames. I thought she looked great in them, but they ya go. They are technically a women's frame, but I have seen gents wearing these occasionally on TV, and thought WTF dude.

Very nice.
If you're a girl.

Obviously.

Mrs H has had a few pairs of Riddles (not Ducs though), but got shot of them to make way for nicer frames. I thought she looked great in them, but they ya go. They are technically a women's frame, but I have seen gents wearing these occasionally on TV, and thought WTF dude.

Herbie.... Dont plan to wear em I just wanted to know if they are worth a few bills to collect?

Hmmm, I wouldn't have thought so, but then stranger things have happened.

Odd isn't it, how women's frames generally aren't seen as collectible as men's.

Maybe it's to do with the fact that the women's range gets 5 new designs released every three months so there's never a pair that gets a solid foothold in the market to become collectible. Or maybe that collecting stuff is just generally more of a man thing.

I wouldnt waste the time with it Del. I saw them selling for $49 in Vaults about a year ago.