1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not interested in selling as I am only seeking for a fair trade. This is frame only with the red rubbers. Serial is DUCATI with 4 sig figs. Nose is a bit loose but frame is in good condition. No box, no lens but comes with Ducati microfiber bag. I may throw in the Ducati outer sleeve of the box and a x-metal ballistic case and some cash depending on what we agree upon.

Stuff I would consider:
    -possibly a R1 polished frame but let's talk and see what you got
    - stealth Holeshot with goldenrod accents (either 10-098 or 10-099)
    - used polished TimeTank (MM) w/ blue accents.
    -vintage Racing Jackets in electric red or chrome Ducati X-Metal Frame Juliet for TRADE ( not Carbon) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421518017.726074.jpg Ducati X-Metal Frame Juliet for TRADE ( not Carbon) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421518055.075156.jpg Ducati X-Metal Frame Juliet for TRADE ( not Carbon) - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421518073.225582.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 2/1/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    94.4%
    Got the Stealth Holeshot, as well as other watches. PM sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just to be clear, I am not looking for the all black stealth Holeshot. There are different versions. I am seeking the goldenrod or orange ones. Thank you and sorry for the confusion.