• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati X-squared

EIZOHK

Oakley Beginner
Hong Kong
I would like to buy a pair of Ducati X-squared sunglasses on line. Both flex coupler and earsock are in red. It included a X-Metal Collector’s Edition Coin. Are there any difference with normal X-squared sunglasses?

Ducati would be etched on left lens and frame would be carbon. I think the model # is 00611-09 and would be printed on left ear stem.

Ducati would be etched on left lens and frame would be carbon. I think the model # is 00611-09 and would be printed on left ear stem.

^^^^

Yeah that...

The coin and bag are unique to the Ducati line as well... So make sure those are correct.

It's a great pair... How much are they asking?

I buy a pair of x-squared Ducati sunglasses at retail price from Ducati shop. The glasses are beautiful with Ducati etched on the lens. It is my third pair of x-squared glasses and I really love them.

Congrats on the acquisition, nice pair. :thumb: Did they by a slim chance have the Ducati Pit Boss? Finders fee to you if they do.

Back