• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ducati X Squared

That's what I was hoping that they would be around for a bit but you never know. I'm just not sure if the extra money is necessary for the polarized version? Maybe because these are an iconic pair and my high end glasses I should get polarized? None of my other oakley's are polarized.

It isn't a necessity, I get it when I can because trying to upgrade after the fact it ends up being more expensive. Protection stand point they are all the same. Some people love it some people hate it, I swear I don't see a difference except around water lol. But 60$ for just regular black iridium isn't a bad, seeing as how much an original ducati x square lens will cost in a few months to years. Ive seen them anywhere from 100-200 for a set with the etching. Sorry I think both ways as a collector and a resell/trade value.

I don't think I am going to sell these. These are going to become a pair that I want to keep as showing what oakley did and no longer will do.

I agree with TinyNinja19, polarized is nice but, I never notice the difference unless I'm in a highly reflective area like water. I only ever purposely buy polarized for my fjs fishing pairs.