1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chrisbron

chrisbron Oakley Enthusiast

Hey Guys,

I got several people PM'ing me on here and FB for an update of my collection. So here it is:

I added be@rbrick collectibles to my display:

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - 9e2989fe.jpg

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - aa7176e2.jpg

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - 6b66db1a.jpg

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - e3475bd2.jpg

First row (Fade series):

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - 15b17a1b.jpg

Beams clear, beams yellow, primitives, purple fade, cyan fade, rootbeer fade, fire flora fade, grenade fade, gentei, oki-ni, valentine's, stan & kyle :)

Second row (Collabs and nice pieces):

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - 0d62170b.jpg

Sunday, SW Blue chrome, Fice, EB III, BKRW blue, BKRW grey, SW 24K, Trevor Andrew, Neon Yellow (1st Gen), Jetty surf blue, SE bikes, STPL, c'mon +ve red, turquoise with white legs, matte olive grenade

Third row (Holbrooks &Co):

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - fd29107d.jpg

Jupiter Camo Jawbone & Frogskin, MFL holbrook, STPL holbrook, Ducati Holbrook, Tron 3D gascan x 2, Bananabeat II, Goldbrooks, Crystal red holbrooks, VR 46 holbrook, Stewie + Rupert & Angry Monkey!

Fourth row (more frogs & co):

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - 9609c2c8.jpg

BKRW crowbar goggles, custom splatter by batwolf x 2, dalmation, wildberry n milk, paul smith pink, polarized polished black, smog text, smog plaid, koston woodgrain, polarized rootbeer, matt black violet iridium, crystal black, polished white (rerelease), polished clear with chrome lenses (original release + VL lenses)

Fifth row (series):

Due To Popular Demand: Collection Update - ecacfcc3.jpg

Entire blacklight series and entire acid rain (all with custom lenses) + anti-freeze!

There are two more holbrooks in my car: MotoGP and polarised rootbeer

I also have the following in the post on the way to me: Blends prototype, Paul Smith Camo & Paul Smith Blue

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

lol, love your kidrobot south park figurines. :0) I am loving the Rossi Holbrook...Gotta try on a Holbrook, I hope they fit me.

3. chrisbron

I wanted to use this opportunity to thank the whole oakley & frogskins community for the support and good intentions during the process of creating my collection and helping me find releases!

I love y'all! I also hate y'all because my wallet is now completely empty!!! :)

4. chrisbron

Gotta try to know! The problem is, if they fit you, you will now start collecting holbrooks!

The Rossi's are great, they're so sleek with just the yellow "O"s :)

5. yoshi1984

I'm only interested in the motogp related editions like Rossi's, MOTOGP edition right now those are the only one's i'd really want. I tried on a Jupiter (closest thing to a holbrook i own) and the nose bridge was way to small...i dont know if the holbrook nose bridge is bigger or not...But yes I love the yellow icon with the nice polished black frame. It's funny, I've seen the picture of Valentino wearing his Holbrook's, and they were matte black. Yet the versions for sale are Polished. Bummer.

6. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Super Awesome collection chris!! Good work!

7. chrisbron

cheers mate!

Yoshi, I heard the frames they give to athletes/ celebrities are sometimes different from the public releases.

8. KyleTheSid

KyleTheSid Oakley Enthusiast

AMAZING!! :dance3:

9. yoshi1984

Yoshi, I heard the frames they give to athletes/ celebrities are sometimes different from the public releases.[/QUOTE]that makes sense!

10. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Very cool, you need some stands