• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

chrisbron

Oakley Expert
Hey Guys,

I got several people PM'ing me on here and FB for an update of my collection. So here it is:

I added be@rbrick collectibles to my display:

9e2989fe.jpg

aa7176e2.jpg

6b66db1a.jpg

e3475bd2.jpg

First row (Fade series):

15b17a1b.jpg

Beams clear, beams yellow, primitives, purple fade, cyan fade, rootbeer fade, fire flora fade, grenade fade, gentei, oki-ni, valentine's, stan & kyle :)

Second row (Collabs and nice pieces):

0d62170b.jpg

Sunday, SW Blue chrome, Fice, EB III, BKRW blue, BKRW grey, SW 24K, Trevor Andrew, Neon Yellow (1st Gen), Jetty surf blue, SE bikes, STPL, c'mon +ve red, turquoise with white legs, matte olive grenade

Third row (Holbrooks &Co):

fd29107d.jpg

Jupiter Camo Jawbone & Frogskin, MFL holbrook, STPL holbrook, Ducati Holbrook, Tron 3D gascan x 2, Bananabeat II, Goldbrooks, Crystal red holbrooks, VR 46 holbrook, Stewie + Rupert & Angry Monkey!

Fourth row (more frogs & co):

9609c2c8.jpg

BKRW crowbar goggles, custom splatter by batwolf x 2, dalmation, wildberry n milk, paul smith pink, polarized polished black, smog text, smog plaid, koston woodgrain, polarized rootbeer, matt black violet iridium, crystal black, polished white (rerelease), polished clear with chrome lenses (original release + VL lenses)

Fifth row (series):

ecacfcc3.jpg

Entire blacklight series and entire acid rain (all with custom lenses) + anti-freeze!

There are two more holbrooks in my car: MotoGP and polarised rootbeer

I also have the following in the post on the way to me: Blends prototype, Paul Smith Camo & Paul Smith Blue

lol, love your kidrobot south park figurines. :0) I am loving the Rossi Holbrook...Gotta try on a Holbrook, I hope they fit me.

I wanted to use this opportunity to thank the whole oakley & frogskins community for the support and good intentions during the process of creating my collection and helping me find releases!

I love y'all! I also hate y'all because my wallet is now completely empty!!! :)

Gotta try to know! The problem is, if they fit you, you will now start collecting holbrooks!

The Rossi's are great, they're so sleek with just the yellow "O"s :)
I'm only interested in the motogp related editions like Rossi's, MOTOGP edition right now those are the only one's i'd really want. I tried on a Jupiter (closest thing to a holbrook i own) and the nose bridge was way to small...i dont know if the holbrook nose bridge is bigger or not...But yes I love the yellow icon with the nice polished black frame. It's funny, I've seen the picture of Valentino wearing his Holbrook's, and they were matte black. Yet the versions for sale are Polished. Bummer.

Yoshi, I heard the frames they give to athletes/ celebrities are sometimes different from the public releases.[/QUOTE]that makes sense!

Back