1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. TheOakleyConnoissuer

TheOakleyConnoissuer Oakley Beginner

why are these selling so well? i hear people bashing on them, but when i ask if they have any, theyre like "yeah, i have 2.". this makes no sense to me. oakley phsycics, EXPLAINNNN

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

cause theyre awesome!

3. TheOakleyConnoissuer

TheOakleyConnoissuer Oakley Beginner

ik they are, i personally like them, i also have clothing to go with them. but the haters that dont like them have them dont like them. why even bother buying them if your not going to like them?

4. HDOakley

HDOakley Oakley Enthusiast

I know a few people buy them to collect certain frames, that's all i know. I don't mind the deuce coupe's, I do like the Fuel Cell, but i can't wear holbrook's or frogskins.

5. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

yea i guess collecting purposes..

6. jk-27

jk-27 Moderator Premium Member

Who says they're selling well? All the ones I've seen sell go for well below retail and, even those these are limited edition, I know several retailers with large stock who can't shift them at all.

7. OakleyJared

OakleyJared Oakley Enthusiast

They are at least selling very well in Sunglass Huts. Usually sell the same day they get them in. I am pretty sure for them it sells well because they do not have anything else in the store that stands out, so they get that customer who is looking for something crazy and BAM, sale.