• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dumb Question About My Juliets

Nice pickup by the way. I have an X Metal frame in the mail that (hopefully) is tight enough to warrant keeping and put some Emerald lenses in. Its the only X Metal finish I've ever owned so looking forward to it as its a nice finish and a classic in the X Metal family

I should be arrested for robbery for what I got these for. I had the $99 jawbones from SGH up for sale or trade on Craigslist for either a Mars or a Juliet. A guy I've sold to before emailed me to tell me he had a unused pair of Oakley Mars Michael Jordan Edition-sitting unused in a drawer since 2008-he never wore them ever-they were too small for his head. And he had these Juliets-in at least 95% condition. Unfortunately I sold the Jawbones a couple days earlier, but I did tell him there was one SGH in the state who had 1 pair left. He thanked me and immediately got in his car to make the 100 mile round trip. I emailed him back to ask him how much he would sell the Mars and Juliet for. He said he would sell me BOTH for $160 TOTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Naturally I met up with him ASAP-best deal I ever had on shades ever.

My Juliets are Carbon. Love them, very aggressive look. I think next is the very classic X-Metal/Ruby combo, then some time after that I'm going to try XM/+Red.

Speaking of mine, I need to run a thread on the purchase experience, but I've got a roadtrip today. Maybe I'll get some on the highway pictures once the sun is up.

Mine has the Oakley ruby lenses-I'd like to get a deeper red in a ruby lenses-any suggestions on aftermarket ruby lenses

Back