• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E mail for $850 OFF

I just talked to a supervisor for customer service for 20mins, if you used one of those 60% off codes that a guy was selling then your name is flagged in their system and they won't let you use any discount codes. I asked for how long this will last and he said he didn't know, and it might be for a very long time.....

I just talked to a supervisor for customer service for 20mins, if you used one of those 60% off codes that a guy was selling then your name is flagged in their system and they won't let you use any discount codes. I asked for how long this will last and he said he didn't know, and it might be for a very long time.....

I was told the same thing when I tried to use mine...wonder why it's hit and miss and some can some can't.

Yea not sure, maybe it's me...... I have had three orders canceled I placed online...... After I placed two orders with those 60% off codes......

I was told the same thing when I tried to use mine...wonder why it's hit and miss and some can some can't.
When did the code not work? Did it apply initially then error out at payment? Or did it show an error when you tried to apply the code?

I used my $150 off to buy a carbon clip after a 60% coupon.
My $909 coupon today was the same code as my $150 off from a few days ago

I spoke to CS today and it was a glitch in their system. That should be a total of a recent purchase you have made. The Bounce back amount was screwed up. I received one as well. Then shortly after I received another saying Sorry for the Mistake.

$150 off of $300.

Back