• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

E3 Conference

Spike is covering this and other E3 coverage, looks really good. I missed the Killer Instinct preview, but the dude covering Battlefield 4 must be pissed at that snafu though. I saw Halo, TitanFall and BF4 so far. At $499 I dunno about being in on first release though, thta probably means games are going to start at $65-$70

I am heading out to pre-order mine, not that there was any doubt before this but KI definitely sealed it for me.

Titanfall looks absolutely badass. BF4 looked good, I never got into Halo but we'll see.

I am also stoked about the change with XBL and it adding the free games a la PSN.

Overall I was pretty happy with the presentation. Nothing groundbreaking but definitely pretty.

It looks cool. When I first saw it, I was considering getting in early, but at $499, I might have to put off for a while. Thats a lot, considering xbox 360 was only $299 at release for the core model? Right? I know this includes a lot, but that price tag will scare off a lot of people. The system itself looks sick, the graphics and gameplay look awesome too. We'll see.

Yeah the core was 299 and the 'pro' was $399.

When you consider that the Kinect is now bundled it, it's a decent deal. I still remember saving FOREVER to buy a Neo Geo ($1200 in Canada) when I was a kid so $499 these days isn't so bad haha.

The down side of it coming with a Kinect is I have no use for one, and unless the games change significantly I never will. The other part is the always-on feature that may stay true and if it wont work without the kinect being active I'm out. There is just WAY to much open for intrusion on a set-up like this and I am not cool with that idea.

Sony's conference just kicked Micro's @ss. PS4 $399($100 cheaper than XB1) don't have to be online to be authenticated, 100% used games friendly.

I have to say that I think Playstation will kill Xbox this time around.

Definitely more game oriented, cheaper and free online play make it a no brainer.

Back