• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eagle Series Oakleys

Any idea on how many of these were released? I'd love a pair of the Flaks but didn't know if it's a fool errands trying to find one.

I've got the polarized Fuel Cell coming this week. Not sure which etching it has, but would much rather have the stars than Polarized.
Well, got them yesterday, and unfortunately not what I expected. For one, they were listed as polarized, when they were the non-polarized. Had no etching of any kind either. And, they were presented as "like new, no scratches". However, there were some minor signs of wear on the frames (non on the graphics thankfully), but some pretty considerable scratches on the lenses to the point they'd probably need to be replaced. Contacted the seller to request a partial refund to account for new lenses. He claimed again they were only worn "a few times", but obviously however they were stored was horrible. Hoping to get a partial refund, get some new lenses, and have a pretty cool piece.

Well, got them yesterday, and unfortunately not what I expected. For one, they were listed as polarized, when they were the non-polarized. Had no etching of any kind either. And, they were presented as "like new, no scratches". However, there were some minor signs of wear on the frames (non on the graphics thankfully), but some pretty considerable scratches on the lenses to the point they'd probably need to be replaced. Contacted the seller to request a partial refund to account for new lenses. He claimed again they were only worn "a few times", but obviously however they were stored was horrible. Hoping to get a partial refund, get some new lenses, and have a pretty cool piece.

So annoying when they say that. Worn a few times but it is completely trashed. Their standards are messed up. I had one guy told me said the sunnies are mint but has signs of wear. I got a reply of "to me it is mint".
SMH

Still like the Fuel Cells and was wondering how much they are worth now.

Still like the Fuel Cells and was wondering how much they are worth now.
Haven't seen more than a couple for sale privately, though they did make it to a few third party vendors. My best guess: non-polarized Fuel Cell somewhere in the $120-$150 range NIB; polarized $150-$170 NIB. You may be able to get lucky and score a pair at retail from a vendor, though doesn't look like there's more than a couple out there. I'd guess in 6-8 months when all the third party vendors are out, they may go up slightly.

Hey ARB, don't know if you are still looking for these, but I've got a pair of the the eagle series flak jackets, OO9009-03, matte black frames, desert tan socks and icons, with tungsten iridium lenses with the 13 star etching that I'm ready to sell. The frames and lenses are flawless and they come with the subdued flag mf bag. I'll sell for a reasonable price. Win win you know.
Mike
First let me say welcome to the forum.

Second let me please ask you to read the two links below regarding exchange transactions here on the forum.

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

FAQ: Why Can't I Access Exchange Areas/Private Messages etc.? [Consolidated]

With that said and the links posted for you to read, hopefully you may gain exchange access and properly execute a transaction here on the forum. Good luck

Back