• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ear socks for A Wire 2.0

I can get the black wire kits. It's authentic Oakley item. With clear nosepad set. Is this the kit you guys need? The root beer is still on backorder. I just checked dealers.oakley. Com

Yea I found mine at good will lenses were fairly good but socks and nose piece pretty gross. Called oakley a week ago still on back order and only in black.

I will take a picture of my A Wires with Romeo ear socks tomorrow. I am happy with them for now.

Here's my A Wire 2.0 with new black Romeo earsocks. As you can see, they are shorter than the original A Wire socks. The interior diameter is bigger so they move a bit, but I am satisfied for now. The guy who sold me my A Wires sent me a partial refund because of the damaged rootbeer earsocks. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like wearing these wires and plan to keep them in my rotation for a long time.
awrieromeo.jpe
awireromeo2.jpe

Last edited:
Here's my A Wire 2.0 with new black Romeo earsocks. As you can see, they are shorter than the original A Wire socks. The interior diameter is bigger so they move a bit, but I am satisfied for now. The guy who sold me my A Wires sent me a partial refund because of the damaged rootbeer earsocks. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like wearing these wires and plan to keep them in my rotation for a long time.
View attachment 231958 View attachment 231959
Have you tried the cross hair ear socks? I got my wire replacement socks but have another pair that is black and want white socks and oakley has black in stock.

Have you tried the cross hair ear socks? I got my wire replacement socks but have another pair that is black and want white socks and oakley has black in stock.
I haven't. I did try my custom white Oakley Juliet socks and they fit well but I prefer black.

Back