• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmyx

Oakley Enthusiast
Germany
Ok. Ok. Don't laugh at me, but how t.h does one get those socks on and off?! I'm tired of sending them off to be done by a pro...

Ok. Ok. Don't laugh at me, but how t.h does one get those socks on and off?! I'm tired of sending them off to be done by a pro...

Try using a little hand sanitizer gel as lube...

Push the ends of the socks, near the tips, towards the front, like you were putting them on even further. Apply some hand sanitizer on the exposed stem. Return the socks to their original position, hopefully getting some of the sanitizer under them. Then work them off...

Putting them back on is also aided by some hand sanitizer... it's an alcohol-based gel that will evaporate completely and leave no residue, also has the side effect of cleaning your rubbers a bit, if needed...

I just dip the earstems in my purell bottle,then push them on.sometimes I have to use a rag because if you get that purell on your fingers....ya got no grip. and besides that I put a little Purell on a rag and rub it on the rubbers and it cleans off all the oil and crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back