• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ear Socks

Stephen

Oakley Beginner
I have some Oakley's which I bought from new but now the ear socks are worn out , I can't find which are the correct ones , my glasses are marked with 5719 on the nose piece , half wire 2.0 on one arm and I think it also says 05-745 on the arm but that is a bit of a guess as its worn off the bottom of the numbers .

uploadfromtaptalk1407621042656.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407621085809.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1407621106468.jpg

I have some Oakley's which I bought from new but now the ear socks are worn out , I can't find which are the correct ones , my glasses are marked with 5719 on the nose piece , half wire 2.0 on one arm and I think it also says 05-745 on the arm but that is a bit of a guess as its worn off the bottom of the numbers .

The numbers match, it is a half-wire 2.0. I only see one kit availble on the new site but doesn't list that as a compatible fit, might have to call a store or CS to verify.
http://www.oakley.com/en/mens/sungl...es/wire-frame-accessory-kit/product/W0OO4055C

That link for the wire kit is for the older stuff up to like the whisker. You'll definitely have to call Oakley and get someone to help you out. buy two sets.

They might take the same ear sock as an older crosshair.

Back