• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Early Debut

SecretNinja

I am Jim Janard's Cousin's Brother In Law
Krypton
A few of you have been keeping up with my trials and tribulations. I didn't want to give a sneak peak but, it's been a while. I still have more to come. Thanks everyone out there for the help and also the understanding. You guys know who you are. Oh yeah, I just walked by the shelf and saw the perfect lighting, that's why I wanted to share this with everyone.
20151103_153528.jpg

Thanks,@OakleyFrankFMJ, I have one more on the way. And, hopefully, my final pic in a month or so when the bits and pieces, giblets I call them, come along. Like all of my other odd hobbies and collections, I am really proud of this one.

Oh, and the other two frames there are mine and my wife's off day pairs. She hasn't worn any other brand except for Oakley either.

Very nice, and you are passing on what you learned to there like me. I have been on lots of forums, doesn't matter if it's RV's, Guns, Diesel Trucks or Sunglasses, the good ones all work the same. So a big Thank You to all those I am still learning from.
Later
NCH