• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Earstem width comparison Juilet & X-Squared

Lol when I first read this I thought you were asking about a comparison between the Juliet and the XX, not the XS...

Earstems are quite different on the XS; they're not as long and the tips flare a little bit, so they more grip your skull than wrap around it. Some don't mind but it's the most annoying thing about the pair IMO and some others feel the same.

View attachment 217984

View attachment 217985

Might I suggest a R1 or R2; they are particularly comfortable, especially the R2, and good for big heads...

Couldn't agree more! Very well said. I too am slightly bothered by the feel of the XS ear stems (but not enough that they never see the sunlight ;) ). I am a big fan of the R2! An excellent and light weight frame. Super comfortable (and linegear is working on replacement rubber as well!) The R1 is a hair large for me so I have to use bigger t-shocks. The R1 frame is simply iconic, provides fantastic coverage, and looks like nothing else out there. Definitely worth the money!

Latest Posts

Back