• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Easiest Way To Remove Earsocks?

nice info..just wrestled the new earsocks dry into the juliet..what a pain!

btw..what is the name of the rubber (oblong shaped) that is in the hinge of the ear stem and the frame?..I only have red..wish I could get some blacks..the black earsocks kit that I bought before does not include a pair of this..
You mean the temple shocks? There are a lot of black temple shocks floating around out there. I'm sure there are some forum members here that can hook you up. I currently don't have any lying around, otherwise I'd help you out.

Careful, though, they come in various sizes. Make sure you get the size that will allow the earstems hold the glasses on your head securely but not be too loose or too tight.

nice info..just wrestled the new earsocks dry into the juliet..what a pain!

btw..what is the name of the rubber (oblong shaped) that is in the hinge of the ear stem and the frame?..I only have red..wish I could get some blacks..the black earsocks kit that I bought before does not include a pair of this..
The temple shock or t-shock for short.

Same method for the T-socks in removing? Purel?

Yeah, I first push them on a little bit further, put some hand sanitizer around the exposed stems, then work them off. It's not the same as using it to put them on (it can make your fingers a little slippery, harder to get a grip to pull) but it's still easier than doing it dry (ouch).

And I assume you meant earsocks and not temple shocks. Temple shocks you just punch out.

Yes I was wondering about the temple socks. I just ordered my Flak jackets from my eye doctor today, its gonna be about 2 weeks before I get them. Sorry guys, should have mentioned that. I didn't realize that they pop of. Im trying to learn about them before I get them. I think I'm gonna order the different color socks, thats why I was asking. Thanks for replying!

Back