• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eastern Boarder Frogskins 1 Of 7?

Polished? Damn not gonna lie I like them even less now. Thank you for the info though definitely a wealth of knowledge. Gotta ask excluding the blends what pair of frogs do you like most or think is a perfect example of the frame? I guess what I am saying is you have most of the best pairs. Which would you keep if you could only choose one?

Polished? Damn not gonna lie I like them even less now. Thank you for the info though definitely a wealth of knowledge. Gotta ask excluding the blends what pair of frogs do you like most or think is a perfect example of the frame? I guess what I am saying is you have most of the best pairs. Which would you keep if you could only choose one?

That's a tough one as just aquired a pair of blends and I also have the original blends prtototype from the factory. Excluding my Andrew pettersons I would have to say the Gentei, I think it's one of the best frog releases there has ever been. It's one pair I don't think I would ever give up unless someone offered me 2k or more for them. (Obviously they are worth no where bear that).

Well since you have the real deal now why dont you send those prototypes my way? If a pair of real blends would mean i would have to sell my self into slavery I figure a prototype is worth an indentured servant type set up

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but since I had a hand in a couple of the EB Frogskins I thought i'd clarify that there were in fact 12 pairs of the Clear/Polished White. They were for a yearly event and released alongside a very limited Dispatch, they both had the same bag, in fact I probably still have a few kicking around as there were more bags than sunglasses. I have one pair of the Clear left that will be going up on Ebay sooner than later alongside a pair of the Dispatches and both bags. Again, apologies for the post from the past, just wanted to clarify. Any questions about any of the EB Frogskins let me know.

Thanks for the info. Would love to see a pic of the dispatches. Also would be interested in trading you for a bag if you were open to that

I had never even heard a whisper of the dispatches. Awesome thanks for sharing, email sent.

Back