• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Eastern Boarder Prototype?

RvF had this to say about them in the list of 3rd gen Frogs:

"I had heard of a Yellow with Ice/Blue EB release some time ago so I contacted Mr Tabor Coates, the company owner, to establish facts about it. He confirmed there were just three releases, and he was not aware of this Yellow pair, and after some email exchanges with the main man at EB the result was no evidence confirms the existence of the glass, hence it has not been included in the list."

Real, holding them in my hands. Logos are definitely factory. Frame was painted assembled and was clipped the same way you see takumi clip his pairs in. Base frame was white like you would expect. I trust the collector who purchased them more than any authority on this forum. Rvf has great info, but even he has proven to be wrong on identifying fakes. See @Frogskins thread about gen 2 crystal red frogs. Well to be fair multiple people were wrong on those.

Real, holding them in my hands. Logos are definitely factory. Frame was painted assembled and was clipped the same way you see takumi clip his pairs in. Base frame was white like you would expect. I trust the collector who purchased them more than any authority on this forum. Rvf has great info, but even he has proven to be wrong on identifying fakes. See @Frogskins thread about gen 2 crystal red frogs. Well to be fair multiple people were wrong on those.
You can send me that bag..... as a gift if you like :)

Back