• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Easy metal

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
Just got these off CL. Frames are in ok shape, I would rate 6 or 7/10 and lenses (emerald) the same. Nose bridge is pretty loose. Not sure if I will send out for tune up and refinish, or trade, leave as is or possibly polish... I figure new lenses and tune up would run me about 150... Which would put the total investment close to 300... Not sure it's worth it... But always love adding metal to the collection and it's still a great looking pair!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Oh it's a beater for sure :) I would like some new lenses though... That's back burner for now though. Trying to score that polished pair... Dang I want that...

Nice score, craigslist is usually slim pickings in my area. Black gascans and foakleys... Very rarely a gem, never any metal. Good pick up!
My Cl is ok, metal comes up about every other month, two right now but very expensive and sellers won't budge or respond. But CL is a waiting game :)

Unfortunitly no. That was just an extra x metal case I had. That would have been an insane deal for sure! I have got deals like that before but not for a while.