• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

eBay 3.0 Double w/lots of stands inside

You have my attention. lol
He's being a cry baby about my compensation as a restaurant manager. He found a case. I found a case. Was same case. 000 didn't want to pick it up. What did. So I got it. Then I beat him at the Oakley meetup for best table so he's sour. And has been.

Sent from: Outer Space

He's being a cry baby about my compensation as a restaurant manager. He found a case. I found a case. Was same case. 000 didn't want to pick it up. What did. So I got it. Then I beat him at the Oakley meetup for best table so he's sour. And has been.

Sent from: Outer Space
I don't think it's a big deal you giving out McDonalds vouchers:eek::D:p:lol::lol:

it is incredibly hard to find them here. stores typically grab them before regular folk like me.
Well, these black ones are nice, but if you could find one of those older, metallic cases (not the squarish ones), those look a lot nicer.
There should be some in the Toronto area, I'm presuming, just gotta wait for one to pop up.
Doubt you could drive one over the boarder without getting stopped or taxed.

Well, these black ones are nice, but if you could find one of those older, metallic cases (not the squarish ones), those look a lot nicer.
There should be some in the Toronto area, I'm presuming, just gotta wait for one to pop up.
I have a 2.0 double wide that I paid 600 Canadian for. I think that's the square one your referring too. I'd love a spinal case.

There is a 3.0 doublewird on kijij Toronto but it's 900 firm..

I have a 2.0 double wide that I paid 600 Canadian for. I think that's the square one your referring too. I'd love a spinal case.

There is a 3.0 doublewird on kijij Toronto but it's 900 firm..

Latest Posts

Back