• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay Bucks

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
Anyone else take advantage of the Ebay Bucks cashback program? I have been in it since they started it,already have $340 accumulated this quarter. Its 2% on purchase price, shipping excluded. It pays out every quarter, must be used on Ebay purchases. About once a month I get bonus bucks promo usually anywhere between 6 and 10%. The max is $100. Yesterday I got one for 8% on everything and an additional 8% on fashion. Oakley watches as well as everything else Oakley I have looked at fall into fashion. I am hoping a something interesting will show up, offer ends tonight. A $600 watch will get $96 back.

I rarely shop on eBay as it is. I maxed out at $2 once. Most of the time it is a buck.

I participate in this program as well and have since its inception. I have redeemed my "bucks" many of times and enjoy the benefit of shopping on eBay at the same time! Please keep us up to date on what end up picking up with your "bucks"!!!

I used them last quarter and ended up paying $5 for a pair BNIB IH Plaintiff for the wife. As of right now I've got like another $254 in ebay bucks coming at the end of this quarter as well. It's awesome
Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-57-00.png

Last edited:
Back