1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Anyone else take advantage of the Ebay Bucks cashback program? I have been in it since they started it,already have $340 accumulated this quarter. Its 2% on purchase price, shipping excluded. It pays out every quarter, must be used on Ebay purchases. About once a month I get bonus bucks promo usually anywhere between 6 and 10%. The max is $100. Yesterday I got one for 8% on everything and an additional 8% on fashion. Oakley watches as well as everything else Oakley I have looked at fall into fashion. I am hoping a something interesting will show up, offer ends tonight. A $600 watch will get $96 back.

Batman_1939 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

I rarely shop on eBay as it is. I maxed out at $2 once. Most of the time it is a buck.

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Me too. My max was different though. :(

When did this program start?

4. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I participate in this program as well and have since its inception. I have redeemed my "bucks" many of times and enjoy the benefit of shopping on eBay at the same time! Please keep us up to date on what end up picking up with your "bucks"!!!

Oakley-olic likes this.
  5. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Damn not in the know ;) due you have to sign up or due anything to get in on it

6. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

It's been around for a few years. I thought sign up was automatic, @dingo ate my baby.

7. Blockster

Blockster Oakley Enthusiast

I participate as well. Sometimes they run double bucks promotions. That really pays off

8. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Man I have been with eBay for 14 years. Seen offers like that but never got anything back

9. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

I used them last quarter and ended up paying $5 for a pair BNIB IH Plaintiff for the wife. As of right now I've got like another $254 in ebay bucks coming at the end of this quarter as well. It's awesome
    Ebay Bucks - Screenshot_2016-03-24-09-57-00.png

Last edited: 3/24/16
  10. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

#1 Stunna! likes this.